We would like to give an overview of selected published articles that have been produced by us. Further publications of the individual employees can be found on the team pages of the respective web profiles.
- Buchheim, L., & Watzinger M., (2023). The Employment Effects of Countercyclical Public Investments. American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 15 (1), 154-73.
- Buchheim, L., Krolage, C., & Link, S. (2022). Sudden stop: when did firms anticipate the potential consequences of COVID-19?. German Economic Review, 23(1), 79-119.
- Buchheim, L., Dovern, J., Krolage, C., & Link, S. (2022). Sentiment and Firm Behavior During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
- Casajus, A., & Kramm, M. (2022). Solutions for non-negatively weighted TU games derived from extension operators. Operations Research Letters, 50(5), 484-487.
- Casajus, A., & Kramm, M. (2022). Asymptotic stability in replicator dynamics derived from TU games. Operations Research Letters, 50(6), 650-654.
- Casajus, A., & Kramm, M. (2021). The dual Lovász extension operator and the Shapley extension operator for TU games. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 294, 224-232.
- Hirt-Schierbaum, L., & Ivets, M. (2021). Incentivizing motivation and self-control preferences (No. 891). Ruhr Economic Papers.
- Buchheim, L., Watzinger, M., & Wilhelm, M. (2020). Job creation in tight and slack labor markets. Journal of Monetary Economics, 114, 126-143.
- Buchheim, L., & Ulbricht, R. (2020). A quantitative theory of political transitions. The Review of Economic Studies, 87(4), 1726-1756.
- Buchheim, L., & Fretz, S. (2020). Parties, divided government, and infrastructure expenditures: Evidence from US states. European Journal of Political Economy, 61, 101817.
- Casajus, A., Kramm, M., & Wiese, H. (2020). Asymptotic stability in the Lovász-Shapley replicator dynamic for cooperative games. Journal of Economic Theory, 186, 104993.
- Hirt-Schierbaum, L., & Ivets, M. (2020). You can win by losing! Using self-betting as a commitment device: Evidence from a weight loss program (No. 881). Ruhr Economic Paper
- Buchheim, L., & Kolaska, T. (2017). Weather and the psychology of purchasing outdoor movie tickets. Management Science, 63(11), 3718-3738.